I don’t think many people have examined the fact that the homophobic bully Mr. Ravi is Indian, but as an Indian-American I think that this is a concern worth exploring and discussing because it is an issue that should concern all Indians in the diaspora.
About MeNews producer. Blogger on politics and culture of the Middle East, specializing in issues of public diplomacy.
- Report on Pennsylvania in the 2012 Presidential Elections
- Halal food culture in New York City
- Translation of Bashar al-Assad’s statement on Syrian Armed Forces Day
- Was Sergei Lavrov’s statement on the United States arming the FSA mistranslated?
- Thoughts on the Rutgers gay bullying case from an Indian-American
- The night we visited the Picture Show. Smashing! #greatgatsby #gildedage @hispeedtourist http://t.co/dQ4caCBM3u 1 week ago
- Want to see your Twitter/Facebook history as art? Check this app I wrote: http://t.co/cukB6aIuzQ #visualization http://t.co/vkSbhDDius 2 weeks ago
- My favorite book on @GooglePlay is My Name is Red https://t.co/uUTdlRqoku. #favoritethings 1 month ago
- #Morsi government removing mention of #feminist pioneers from #Egypt education cirriculum: http://t.co/vBRFEUcBMy 2 months ago
- #Tunisia media claims 13+ women have joined the "Marriage Jihad" in #Syria, "marrying" mujahideen in the #FSA http://t.co/08SQkwMWMG 2 months ago
Tagsabbas assad britain civil war democracy discrimination egypt elections eltahawy embassy equality falcons fatah fatwa fayyad feminism Fiqh gaza gender Hadith hamas haniyyeh IAEA Iran Islam Khamenei libya Music nuclear palestinian poll polls public opinion Quran revolution salafi salafism SCAF sham Singing syria tahrir weapon west bank women